At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Assistant Account Executive, you work closely with the Idea Management department and other departments and help assist its creative executions throughout the implementation process.
Success for this position is measured by, but not limited to understanding agency processes, eagerness to continually learn and grow in the position, manage multiple projects successfully to completion, and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
An ideal candidate is self-driven, organized, has strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
Candidate experience should include:
- College degree preferred
- Experience working in an agency setting as an Account Coordinator or as an Assistant Account Executive
- Experience with print/collateral and interactive disciplines and automotive category are preferred, but not required
- Fluency in another language is not mandatory, but a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills are essential to this position
- Meticulous attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends, as required
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Overall day-to-day project management
- Responsible for updating weekly status reports & regular team documents
- Has a basic knowledge of the production process for all mediums and continues to develop it
- Works with Account Coordinator to manage requests for client meetings and facilitate all set up material
- Delivers on self-contained projects unaided (small to medium-sized scope)
- Management of various calendars
- Assists with coordination of presentations
- Attends internal meetings with Account Executives as needed
- Creates contact reports for client meetings
- Opens work orders for assigned projects and/or assists AE
- Ability to anticipate potential issues
- Have great problem solving skills
- Team player; supports the success of the Content Creation Group in all aspects
Assists the team on other duties as required