As a Freelance Account Supervisor, you will work within the Content and Platform team to creative digital experiences and impactful content on behalf of our clients. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a (digital) agency or client services environment, and will have led multiple website, application or digital product initiatives simultaneously.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to derive insights from research in order to create work that is perceived by consumers as helpful instead of interruptive. We are looking for someone who is part strategist, part analyst, part tinkerer - with a sincere love of all things digital.
On a daily basis, you will be largely focused on the tools and experiences we create for our clients’ digital properties and the content that shapes them. An ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of proven experience in a client services function within a digital Advertising, Products, or Business related field.
· 5-7 years of experience in a client services function within a digital Advertising or Business related field.
· Displays a solid understanding of digital design and build processes and methodologies.
· Has led several medium to large digital initiatives across some or all of the following: responsive websites, mobile applications, digital tools and wearable devices.
· Displays a solid understanding of the client’s business, economics, major customer segments and competitive set.
· Displays a solid understanding of the business information (qualitative and quantitative) used by clients in their day-to-day activities and stewardship of the brand.
· Provides marketing and creative recommendations based on customer, channel, business and brand insight.
· Helps drive marketing and creative strategies based on relevant customer and marketing insight (ROI, impact, etc).
· Demonstrates shift from project management to client management and the ability to cross-sell/up-sell additional services or program enhancements.
· Demonstrates ability in creating high-impact client presentations.
· Demonstrates functional knowledge of Saatchi services, as applicable to current client work.
· A collaborative spirit. This role may be called upon to support either platform side or content side work, as needs require.
· Leads “lessons learned” evaluations at the end of a project on a tactical level.
· Leads the client through multiple projects from start to finish and/or provides relevant subject expertise from capability.
· Is the day-to-day client resource/advisor, with regard to capability area. Is a key contributor to building long-term client relationships.
· Displays a professional, articulate, mature presence in all aspects of client relationship building.
· Possesses a solid knowledge of the client’s business.
· Leverages agency and client knowledge to identify growth opportunities.
· Is flexible, responding quickly and appropriately to change.
Financial Skills and Project Management
· Participates in development and use of processes to enable efficient program execution.
· Demonstrates strong financial management skills (tracking, reporting, working with finance/delivery).
· Takes ownership of major deliverables and smaller programs, managing them independently and efficiently.
· Takes personal accountability for on-time, on budget, quality execution.
· Proactively identifies/resolves program issues and knows when to push back.
· Understands impact and nature of content and platform initiatives in an effort to support the comprehensive deliverables to the client.
· Articulates agency position on given deliverables with line of sight to all parties involved in deliverable