At Saatchi LA, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other, and in ourselves and expect our leaders to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires passion, tenacity, curiosity and optimism.
We are seeking Account Executive to champion digital ideas, storytelling, user experience, and strategy, and spearhead smart digital solutions on behalf of our clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about insights that can be derived from research in order to create work that is perceived by consumers as helpful instead of interruptive. Part strategist, part philosopher, part perpetual student - with a sincere love of all things storytelling and branding, and with a knack for ideas that consider the intersection between consumer path and digital ecosystem.
In a daily capacity, you will work within the Content and Platform group. Your primary focus will be on Platform work-on the experiences, pages, and tools that the consumers interact with, and in consideration of the content that feeds it. If you can see yourself here, keep reading...
- Must have 3-4 years of experience in a client services function within a digital advertising agency, marketing, or business related field. Large agency experience high preferred.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with marketing, digital, design, and print/collateral disciplines and automotive category are highly preferred, while digital experience is the required piece, for this position
- If no production experience to-date, candidates must have a strong interested in learning and exploring the content side of the equation, as that feeds and enhances digital solutions
- Mobile app experience a plus
- Previous platform experience should coincide with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and consider multiple facets of the user experience
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills are essential to this position
- Meticulous attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and expert client management
- Shows solid knowledge of the clients business- including pricing, product, sales, brand metrics, business economics, and marketing channels, results and strategies
- Assists with level-appropriate competitive analysis
- Informs creative strategy for projects with insight on business, customer, brand and client
- Is able to communicate, both verbal and written program or project objectives and strategy for all owned projects
- Results owner- can articulate past results and measurement strategies
- Proactively brings recommendations and ideas to clients based on business knowledge
- A collaborative spirit; this role may be called upon to support either content side or platform side work, as needs require
- Project leader, responsible for working with the broader team on all aspects of digital assignments, including creative development, user experience, schedules, product and legal approvals, and budget management
- Excels at building client and internal relationships; ability to confidently present work to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think big picture and anticipate potential issues
- Recognizes when to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of business
- Keeps team members informed about account/project status, owns status documentation and supports internal meetings
- Proactively learns basic client management techniques- how to document client feedback, how to recognize when to push back, etc.
- Seeks to expand skill set
Financial Skills and Project Management
- Flags and escalates issues driving scope creep
- Prioritizes and organizes tasks efficiently
- Understands the SSLA project delivery process, and competently uses all project-related delivery tools
- Understands impact and nature of content and platform initiatives in an effort to support the comprehensive deliverables to the client
- Overall day-to-day project management
- Steward of the brand and model strategies across disciplines
- Ability to successfully navigate through multiple departments and stakeholders both internally and with clients
- Assists Account Supervisor and Directors on other duties, no matter how small or large
- Team player; provides assistance to Content team when and as required
- Demonstrates deep understanding of both the Content & Platform functions
- Is able to deliver on (small to medium sized scope) updates and self-contained projects unaided