We are seeking a Freelance Account Executive to champion content, design, and branding work on behalf of our clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about insights that can be derived from research in order to create work that is perceived by consumers as helpful instead of interruptive. Part strategist, part philosopher, part perpetual student - with a sincere love of all things storytelling and branding.
In a daily capacity, you will work within the Content and Platform group (largely the Platform work, on the experiences, pages, and tools that the consumers interact with, and in consideration of the content that feeds it). The successful candidate will have previous experience in a digital product agency or client services environment and will have worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you can see yourself here, keep reading!
This individual will be responsible for the following:
· 2-4 years of experience in a client services function within a Digital Product, Advertising, or Business related field.
· Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously (UX/UI, creative design, web and app development)
· Experience with marketing, digital, design, and print/collateral disciplines and automotive category are highly preferred, but not required
· Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills are essential to this position
· Meticulous attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Is able to communicate (verbal/written) program or project objectives and strategy for all owned projects.
· Results owner – can articulate past results and measurement strategies.
· Proactively brings recommendations and ideas to clients based on business knowledge.
· Excels at building client and internal relationships; ability to confidently present work to all internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to think ‘big picture’ and anticipate potential issues
· Recognizes when to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of business
· Keeps team members informed about account / project status, owns status documentation and supports internal meetings.
· Proactively learns basic client management techniques (how to document client feedback, how to recognize when to push back, etc.).
· Seeks to expand skill set.
Financial Skills and Project Management
· Flags and escalates issues driving scope creep.
· Prioritizes and organizes tasks efficiently.
· Understands the SSLA project delivery process, and competently uses all project-related delivery tools.
· Understands impact and nature of Content and Platform initiatives in an effort to support the comprehensive deliverables to the client.
· Overall day-to-day project management
· Steward of the brand and model strategies across disciplines
· Ability to successfully navigate through multiple departments and stakeholders both internally and with clients
· Assists Account Supervisor and Directors on other duties, no matter how small or large
· Team player; Provides assistance to Platform team when and as required
· Demonstrates deep understanding of both the Content & Platform functions
· Is able to deliver on (small to medium sized scope) updates and self-contained projects unaided.