At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Media Supervisor, you work closely with the National planning teams and Preferred Marketing Developer and Social Platforms in developing, presenting and implementing Paid Social campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client. In addition to leading paid social planning across campaigns, this role is responsible for some digital media, including Music Partnerships.
Candidate experience should include:
- Minimum 4-6 years managing Paid Social campaigns (agency setting highly preferred
- 4-Year college degree from accredited university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office, IMS, PowerPoint, Nielsen, Doubleclick DFA, etc.
- Automotive or retail media experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of media research tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and ability to analyze syndicated research
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain partnerships with key social media companies
- Assisting team AMD in day to day team management
- Social media thought leadership
- Working understanding of social platforms, including:
- Ad units
- Buying tools
- Up and coming platforms
- Billing responsibilities including balancing overall team budgets – including actualizing monthly invoices against planned spend
- Reviewing plans and actively applying learnings to create best in class executions
- Develop, write, present and execute media recommendations, POVs and reports
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients, media vendors)
- Planning, execution and management of social media plans and integrated partnerships including Music and NASCAR partnerships
- Some off-site work/travel required