As a Senior Production Manager, your primary focus is to work with the Content & Platform department developing and implementing new features and new content for Toyota.com and Toyota Owners to maintain and increase consumer engagement as well as produce top-tier campaign work.
Secondary focus is to ensure timely and flawless deployments and cooperate across disciplines to maintain the highest level of quality. Additionally, assist in evaluating and growing team members and evolving processes. Provide leadership to maintain velocity across highly complex projects with multiple partners and teams. Expected to manage projects with minimal oversight.
Success for this position is measured by:
- Successful management of 2 - 3 junior production resources.
- Timely management of project creative process and delivery.
- Transparent and frequent communications between internal and external partners to maintain project velocity, build vendor partnership and to align internal depts. on achieving client & agency goals.
- Contributes to account road map development that will allow for solid resources and revenue management, looking at all projects being tied into the larger account picture.
An ideal candidate will have leadership and mentoring skills with 7 - 10 years previous interactive / digital experience working on or managing a full project lifecycle in website development. Proven ability to troubleshoot creative problems and strong ability to research, develop and create new cutting edge work desired. Previous (small or large) agency experience working with large enterprise, high tech, and/or automotive clients is a major plus.
Candidate experience must include:
- Familiarity with core project management skills & tools (e.g. project initiation, budgeting, scheduling, scoping, resource, issue management).
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project.
- Management of vendor schedules, budget and relationships.
- Superior at problem-ˇsolving, requirements gathering, risk assessment and mitigation, and change management skills.
- Communicate effectively internally and externally. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Minimum of 3+ years of client facing/ client management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to perform basic web and mobile QA and troubleshoot common issues in a development/staging environment
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to lead well under pressure
- Proactive, motivational, mentoring and encouraging approach
- Demonstrated understanding of digital project lifecycles and different project management methodologies/styles
- Ability to create a balance of trust and accountability with internal teams
- Manage up to directors and leadership to identify where efficiencies can be gained
Candidate experience should include:
- Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with production partners, rich media publications, and ad management systems like Doubleclick DART, FlashTalking, Medialets, Innovid.
- Advanced and credited experience as an interactive production manager or directly related experience.
- Proven success managing client requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
- Detail-ˇoriented, self-ˇstarting individual with good judgment, excellent computer skills, an outgoing personality and team player.
- Technical orientation: love and comfort with all things tech, including consumer websites, website development, user interfaces, responsive/adaptive site development, mobile apps and video game devices.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work & short deadlines that often require working extended hours.
- Have led digital online advertising campaigns.
- Proven ability in analyzing and solving problems.
- Experience working with project requirement documentations such as BRD/FRD to identify traceability from KPI to use cases defining solutions
- Experience creating project processes and workflows and methods to identify interdependencies to further find project efficiencies and to educate teams on any areas where responsibilities overlap, assets are leveraged in multiple places therefore heightening risk
- Oversee project financials including resource burn and overall financial health.
- Understanding the basic of roles and responsibilities of a digital Creative teams (UX, Strategy, Visual Designers, etc...)
- Experience managing requests that include integration with multiple back-ˇend systems e.g. APIs, data feeds, etc.
- Experience creating QA documentation
- Knowledge of platform, content management systems (TeamSite or similar), and bug tracking systems (JIRA or similar)
- Experience with developing apps for iOS, Android and common mobile devices and platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Supervise and oversee production managers and associate production managers
- Work closely with creative and technical team to develop proposals, SOW's (project scope, schedules, and budgets). Also coordinate with legal and product teams
- Work with project leads and provide appropriate strategic thinking in all phases of business, client, and project development
- Work closely with all team disciplines (Strategy, Account, Media, Creative, UX, Development and Analytics)
- Facilitate elements for digital efforts through scheduling, discovery, defining project requirements, routing, legal, proof editing, product reviews, final creative editing and launch prep
- Create and management of project legal documentation including NDA and MSAdocuments
- Consistently manage client expectations
- Communicate effectively with partner’s vendors
- Selecting vendor partners
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Be a passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that do not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Identify and leverage technology as needed to meet project objectives
- Track project metrics including budget
- Support day-ˇto-ˇday requests across varying client stakeholders
- Work with EVP (Cost Consultant)
- Create, distribute and archive project assets and documents
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner
- Schedule project, internal, partner and client meetings
- At the completion of a project, write case studies to summarize and present
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Serve as an escalation point for (client and internal) issues as they arise
- Conduct resource and requirement gathering meetings with client along with development team and business analyst – be the person who understands the requirements the most
- Work with other Senior Production Managers in managing team’s workload
- Other duties as assigned.