At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Communications Supervisor, you work closely with the Consumer Communications group (C2) as well Total Toyota (T2) agencies in developing and implementing integrated media campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Success for this position is measured by the following:
- Professional demeanor when dealing with internal and external partners
- Strong work ethic
- Using good judgment when making decisions and performing tasks
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborate effectively in cross-team settings
- Leading by example, finding solutions and striving for excellence
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the knowledge and energy to not only develop and execute strategic media plans, but also be capable and confident in presenting plans to the client(s) as well as managing the implementation and client follow-up through campaign execution and reporting phases.
The position requires candidates with:
- College degree, with a minimum 4-6 years of solid media planning experience across various mediums (emphasis on Broadcast, some Digital) with at least one of those being in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of work, and delegate to Planners and Assistant Planners
- Working knowledge of media research tools (IMS, MRI, Nielsen, ComScore, Simmons, etc.) and ability to analyze syndicated research
- Resourcefulness, creatively using resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationships with vendors, clients, etc.
- Proficiency with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), IMS (MRI/Simmons), Kantar, Media Ocean, DCM, Nielsen, Rentrak, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Organizational skills to manage and prioritize team daily work flow
- Speak knowledgably to the strategic needs of the business
- Possess a working comprehension of client’s business objectives
- Develop, write, present and execute media recommendations, POVs, reports.
- Carry out buying strategies and negotiate media to maximize investment/added value
- Proactively address process and communications issues and impediments
- Support and inspire the work and the people - Responsible for coaching, guidance, inspirational leadership and performance management of all direct reports