At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the Clients we service.
As an Integrated Account Director, you work closely with the Idea Management, Creative, Media, Strategic Planning, Project Management and Production departments in developing and implementing integrated advertising campaigns to generate awareness of our Client’s products, which leads to increased opinion and consideration, and ultimately increased sales.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to lead high-profile projects in a fast-paced environment with a focus on generating results. Building and fostering trusted, collaborative relationships with our Clients, internal teams and external Agency partners. And, being seen as a leader/mentor within the department and the Agency, while demonstrating accountability for the progress and success of projects.
An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of developing and implementing integrated advertising campaigns for large, well-known brands and will have 8-10 years of experience in an Agency setting working in Account Management, or a related role.
Candidate experience should include:
- 8-10 years Agency, or related, experience required
- Strong background in creating integrated advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to build trust, drive decisions, and foster strategic integrity of work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity
- Have experience working on Global initiatives and/or with International clients
- Fluency in another language is not mandatory, but a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills; well versed in brand storytelling
- Demonstrated capability to develop focused, insightful strategies and to effectively/efficiently execute tactical plans
- Ability to clearly articulate desired outcomes, ensure project objectives are met and merchandise past successes
- Strong attention to detail and able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Deep understanding of Client’s business
- Approach work with a bold and committed drive for results
- Steadfastly push self and others for improved outcomes, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Build an environment conducive to imaginative thinking
- Actively listen, proactively plan, understand and connect Agency resources to maximize output and drive efficiency
- Organize and articulate thoughts clearly, while providing context and background for all projects as they move through the system
- Keep team members well informed; knowing how to manage up and down, as well as cross departmentally
- Clear the path for great ideas to flourish, be respected and understood by our Clients
- Anticipate problems, surfacing and effectively resolving issues in a proactive manner
- Demonstrate the ability to be an “effective dot connector” by seeing challenges and opportunities in advance and connecting them to projects in a way that ensures the project’s success
- Establish real, trusted dialogue with our Clients, internal teams and external Agency partners
- Lead collaboration with Agency disciplines/teams (digital, social, media, strategy, creative, etc.)
- Provide coaching, guidance, inspirational leadership and performance management of all direct reports
- Other duties as assigned
- International travel may be required