At Saatchi & Saatchi, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. Our collective goal is to create compelling user experiences that engage consumers with our brands and inspire loyalty beyond reason. We are a diverse group of like-minded individuals, brought together by a passion for creating unexpected breakthrough ideas based on insightful strategies in all media channels work on behalf of our clients, and positively influencing popular culture. We are collaborators, finishers, and believers in the flawless execution of unexpected, breakthrough ideas.
We believe that creating transformational work requires passion, tenacity, curiosity and optimism. We believe in bringing out the best in each other, and in ourselves.
We are currently adding members to an agile, multi-disciplinary content team tasked with quickly and efficiently planning, producing and publishing content designed to facilitate positive social media engagement between brands and their guests. The social media content team is dedicated to increasing speed of execution for digital content creation, stewarding our clients social media voice, and creating social engagement opportunities around tent-pole brand & moments
We are looking for a Social Media Content Manager to oversee day-to-day operations of our client-facing social content team. This team is responsible for supporting our clients with management of social brand channels, with responsibilities including editorial prioritization, calendaring, copywriting, publishing and analytics. The content manager takes ownership of the team to ensure the proper execution of these tasks in accordance with client input and feedback. Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Daily oversight of client social media brand channels
- Management of cross-channel editorial calendars and publishing strategy
- Hosting weekly and/or monthly content & during which the content team extracts relevant information from other teams to ensure that the appropriate priorities are being amplified across brand channels
- Meeting weekly with clients to ensure editorial planning is aligned across groups and that upcoming social media content is reviewed and approved in a timely manner
- Publish monthly reports analyzing and deriving insights from social brand channel content
- Analyze ongoing cultural and technological trends in order to apply them toward future content and creative opportunities
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Management and support of social media publishing and listening tools.
- Regular communication with Planning, Media, Creative and Production departments.
- Managing all stages of production with internal agency groups
- Handling all budget projections, updates and analysis
- Support and inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency.
- All other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of account management/social media experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of social media properties and industry trends.
- Experience in managing digital projects to successful completion.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity.
- Recognizes when to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of the day-to-day business for the Client and Agency.
- Demonstrated capability to develop focused, insightful strategies and to effectively/efficiently execute tactical plans.
- Strong ability to, use, and interpret numerical data (financial or statistical) and arrive at sound conclusions.
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office preferred.
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- College degree
- Some travel required.