At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Associate Digital Asset Manager, you work closely with the Senior Digital Asset Manager and the Account, Creative, Art and Production Team in developing and implementing digital asset management best practices to generate efficiencies that provide increased productivity and transparency for agency and client.
Success for this position is measured by the high level of organization/management of assets during all stages of production in all media, the continuous review and evaluation of operation and update of technology, excellent communication, collaboration and management skills and servicing of client/agency needs, and ability to proactively problem-solve and troubleshoot issues that arise.
Candidate experience should include:
- Thorough knowledge of production with 2+ years experience in fast paced creative environment or agency setting, working in digital asset management.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, familiar with FileMaker Pro and all types of file formats, including video formats. Mac proficiency and high level of technological literacy.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions, performing tasks and interacting with clients
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge and understanding the language of usage rights
- Able to maintain positive, respectful, and professional relationships with other departments, clients and vendors, while collaborating on projects.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity when dealing with stressful situations and maintaining grounded attitude in order to focus on the completion of the project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as necessary
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting production by assigning shot numbers, creating shot sheets, checking usage rights, linking existing assets to Jobs via FileMaker Pro program, called SPARK, gathering, ingesting and distributing digital assets to Production Teams
- Ensures quality control of all deliverables for Saatchi DAM by working closely with Print Production and Vendors
- Responsible for gathering information from Art Production and Business Affairs on usage rights, metadata tagging, and organizing assets in the Saatchi DAM
- Provides support to client, agency partners, and Saatchi DAM users by fulfilling asset requests and assists and guides on searches if necessary
- Manages still and video uploads to Client’s Digital Asset Management platforms by gathering and preparing assets and working closely with the Account Team on the metadata sheets and uploading assets to Client’s DAM
- Catalog and file hard drives, including high security hard drives, smart phones, etc.
- Works with Art Producers and Business Affairs department to ensure accurate usage rights for all still, audio and video files.
- Works closely with the Digital Asset Manager to find ways to improve production workflow
- Works closely with the Digital Asset Manager to ensure DAM policies and procedures are current with industry best practices
- Assists Digital Asset Manager with development/maintenance of DAM procedure documentation and training materials
- Assists Digital Asset Manager with DAM training sessions for departments and new users
- Registers internal users to the DAM system based on permissions
- Support and inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency
- Actively embraces agency vision to create and protect transformational ideas for our clients
- Other duties as assigned.