Title: Business Analyst Reports to: Toyota Global O. Team Lead
At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Business Analyst, you work closely with our Sr. Business Analyst, Experience Designers, Visual Designers and Development partners in developing and implementing consistent documentation to generate a clear understanding of all the services and functional requirements on Toyota.com, Toyota Owners and Toyota mobile apps that provides our teams a clear understanding of the systems, services and rules used by our tools.
Success for this position is measured by documenting our clients’ digital properties and developing standards for detailed documentation across all phases of the Design and Development process.
These standards are to be implemented across all projects. The BA will annotate these structures with technical details under the direction of the Sr. Business Analyst.
An ideal candidate will have the ability to create clarity out of complexity. Alongside the Experience Design team, review and refine Document designs before handover to development teams for implementation. Map out how applications will accommodate change and growth over time. Assess information design of existing applications and recommend improvements and have 5+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst, User Experience Architect, or User Experience Designer.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Ability to get up to speed quickly on a project already in progress • Ability to write clear business requirements
• Ability to gather pertinent data from meetings and notes and integrate them into the business requirements document
• Ability to create a functional requirements document from the business requirements and from the wireframes • Ability to clearly annotate wireframes
• Ability to write use case from the requirements
• Conduct testing of functionality prior to roll out
• Assist and advise on the muiti-language and multi-cultural aspects of an international site
• Develop and maintain use cases, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas
• Documentation of systems, functional requirements, and annotated wireframes
• Maintain and update our documentation repository
Other duties as assigned Candidate experience should include:
• Experience documenting complex digital properties (websites, mobile apps, products, and system services)
• Extremely detailed documentation, ability to find discrepancies, cracks, etc. amongst complex site documentation
• Proficient with Omnigraffle, Keynote, PowerPoint and any other programs directly related to BA
• Preferred proficiency with Axure and Sketch but not a requirement
• Analyze available information and assets to assess optimal BA/IA approach
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), and an ability to present effectively to agency and client staff
• Needs to be analytical, hardworking, creative, curious and interested in people and ideas
• Must be a confident and motivated self-starter
• Agency experience is preferred but not a requirement
• Automotive experience is preferred but not a requirement