Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles, is a fully integrated advertising agency. We know the power of great ideas positively impact our client’s business - and we do believe great ideas can live anywhere. We know creating innovative and transformational work requires the initiative that comes from an entrepreneurial spirit, with a bold commitment to achieve measurable results and business success.
We believe in our people, and we know our people are key to our success. When we work as a team, Nothing Is Impossible.
Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles has a once in a lifetime career opportunity for people ready to step to the challenge. Our long-standing global client, Toyota, is beginning an 8-year relationship with a global sports organization and we are hiring people to join the dedicated team based in Los Angeles.
The Saatchi & Saatchi team works as one team with our business partner team at Dentsu Tokyo -- together we lead the global advertising and communications for the global sports organization.
The people who join our Los Angeles based team, should have the experience and desire to work on a global assignment. The team works across multiple languages, currencies, cultures, time zones and will be expected to create systems, processes, procedures to streamline our work flow and improve communication. The Global Team will be expected to work with the country teams (including the U.S.), but will not have specific assignment responsibilities for country-specific work.
As a Global Media Analytics Director, you will be responsible for managing the budget and performance of the Toyota Global Media plan, both offline and online.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to successfully consolidate, manage and present paid media analysis and reporting for internal and external use, while providing leadership to the global team.
An ideal candidate will have global experience managing a team of analysts in house and remotely, and simultaneously delivering data-driven insights to ensure continuous improvement of campaigns and programs.
Candidate experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, finance, statistics, economics, business, marketing or other analytical field
- Demonstrated passion and affinity for telling stories with quantitative data
- Ten years of analytics and database experience, global agency experience a plus
- 5-10 years of supervisory experience
- Experience building and interpreting statistical models
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills: can clearly articulate in-depth media theories and concepts
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task remotely and across countries
- Strong attention to detail and able to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- Ability to create and manage advertising media budgets, as well as validate billing and actual delivery
- Problem solving skills - Ability to identify holes in data and provide reporting solutions
- Critical thinking skills - Capable of generating consistent and accurate reporting results back to program/campaign objectives
- Extensive knowledge of performance metrics, especially within digital and emerging media
- Ability to work extended hours due to global responsibilities, including weekends, as required
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing a multi-location campaign, aggregating results, and providing leadership and performance management on a regular basis
- Ensure accurate and timely campaign reporting
- Collaborate across countries to share best practices based on data-driven insights
- Perform analysis for broadcast, search, online display, mobile, gaming and social/conversational marketing and overall return on investment by program, by country
- Fluently interact with global syndicated media resources to perform analysis and critical thinking, applying business objectives, strategies and tactics
- Analyze and present (written and verbal) key learning, insights and optimization recommendations to client and executive audiences
- Support media planning team with ad hoc analysis and report assignments
- Manage multi-country media budget and billing process
- Identify opportunities to automate analyses and identify processes for efficiencies
- Establish & maintain benchmarks for overarching media strategies and key initiatives
- Bring analytical rigor and precision to all reporting deliverables
- All other duties as assigned