TITLE: Senior Global Digital Strategist
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Strategy
At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other, and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Digital Strategist, and as a part of the Culture, Connection & Strategy Department, you work to develop and implement insights grounded in research in order to create inspiring creative strategies that provide excitement in the marketplace for the Toyota brand. This then translates into increased market opportunities for the Toyota product offering.
In this capacity you implement strategies for vehicle launch projects and initiatives designed to optimize the digital shopping experience for Toyota’s customers, and to improve ROI for Toyota’s investment in digital tools across their enterprise and social touchpoints. This role includes supporting vehicle launch cross-functioning teams with strategic application of data and technology and consumer insights. Armed with these insights and data you are a vital partner to creatives, experience designers, content strategists and account leads who will expect your strategic guidance to help them generate ideas that break through the clutter of today’s crowded digital marketplace.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to guide a strategic concept to completion. Further measurement of success is derived from your successful analysis and distillation of data and research into briefs, strategies and presentations that inform and inspire creative partners to deliver against even the most challenging objectives. Lastly, success for this position is measured by your ability to foster strong professional, trust-based relationships with brand planners, creatives, experience designers, content strategists, data analysts and development and technology leads as well as with the agency’s clients.
An ideal candidate is a digital native, who has a passion for learning and always uncovering new opportunities in the digital space, and who has a solid grounding in the world of digital media and technology. A true collaborator, this role requires someone who is enterprising and a collaborative spirit, willing to go above and beyond the expected contribution to a given project specifically to help ensure the project and everyone involved achieve success.
Candidate experience should include:
• 5-7 years of experience in an agency or startup setting, working with clients and top brands.
• Exceptional persuasive communication and presentation skills (written/verbal).
• Well versed in global brand storytelling and experience working across disciplines with traditional marketing and
• Ability to clearly articulate desired outcomes, ensure project objectives are met and merchandise past
successes through strategy and recap reports.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.
• Proven success managing client requests and flawlessly implementing feedback with the creative and
technology groups as part of the working-level team.
• Hungry to make the awesome happen every day.
• A specialization in either mobile, social, gaming, or content strategy is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Applying consumer insights, data and knowledge of the business at the project level.
• Development of strategic briefs, insights presentations, and occasional technology trend analyses.