At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we serve.
As a Consumer Communications Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Leadership members of the Consumer Communications team.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to provide clear and concise communication, and proactive attention to detail. Additionally, the position will be measured by the ability to maintain the discretion, professionalism, and competence that the role requires throughout.
An ideal candidate will be exceedingly well-organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting busy Leadership members, and have previous administration assistant experience.
Candidate experience should include:
- Experience as an administrative assistant for sr. level manager
- College degree preferred
- Proficient with the following tools: MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Working knowledge of the development and delivery of presentations
- Ability/willingness to learn other computer programs as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail; demonstrating a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as required
- Limited travel required
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Provide executive level administrative support, including but not limited to, answering phones and fielding calls, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Perform basic document handling functions - printing, copying, faxing, collating, etc.
- Perform back-up duties (covering vacations, etc.) for Executive Assistant
- Prepare and schedule meetings - booking and setting up rooms, arranging for refreshments, etc.
- Coordinate partner events (speaker series, partner visits, etc.)
- Coordinate vacation and time-out schedules for the team
- Maintain / distribute Consumer Communications team roster & contact info throughout the department
- Assist team with compliance for time sheets, performance reviews, mandatory trainings, and client contact reports
- Utilize all agency technological resources and other resources to ensure the delivery of multi-media, high impact, professional presentations
- Other duties as assigned