Title: Supervisor of Budget, Process & Analytics
Reports to: Director of Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing
At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Process and Finance Analyst on the Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing team, you have to love numbers, Excel spreadsheets and have a passion for process. This position anchors a team of creative producers and strategic thinkers that develop events and experiential marketing programs.
You will serve as the central hub to process and facilitate contracts, estimates, purchase orders, and invoicing through client and agency systems. Partnering with 13+ team members in both Torrance and Dallas, you will oversee department budget, billings, tracking, and reporting; serving as the finance & process liaison with the client and within the agency. In addition, you will assist the team by aggregating metrics from various marketing programs and assisting in metrics analysis.
Candidate experience must include:
- A proven level of comfort interfacing professionally and effectively with clients on a daily basis.
- Comprehensive budget and timeline management.
- A proven history managing payments, invoices and trafficking documents for signature.
- Exemplary attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written/verbal)
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for creating new processes and solutions.
- Cross functional familiarity with media and agency teams extremely helpful.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team in Dallas and LA, acting as a key liaison for contracts, budgets, and reporting.
- Working with team directors to assist in managing program budgets, vendor contracts and billing.
- Trafficking sponsorship agreements with promoters, organizers and media partners, understanding standard contractual language.
- Interfacing with multiple internal Saatchi teams, developing and maintaining relationships internally to optimize processes.
- Tracking and reporting on metrics for sponsorship programs.
- Seeking new opportunities that will contribute to the client’s objectives and developing those new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of operations and or Finance experience (working within the sponsorship/event industry or ad agency is a plus, but not required)
- Expertise in budget management and reporting as well as payment process flow.
- Experience in tracking results and analytics as well as reporting on those elements.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to address task at hand in an ever changing environment.
- Effective problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, handle large volume tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of research and analytics related to events very helpful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint,
- 4-year BA/BS degree required from accredited University