PRODUCT INFORMATION SUPERVISOR
This position will review all advertising materials to ensure product correctness of Toyota vehicles depicted. This includes brochures, TV, print, web, Toyota.com, retail, dealer and value labels on the vehicles. The Specialist will also manage vehicles for shoots working with car prep to determine estimates, create purchase orders and process invoices.
The Specialist will also assist creative and account team members understand vehicle technology, usage, competitors and future plans. In many cases, the Specialist is required to attend events such as photo, video or TV shoots to ensure the vehicle is used and presented in the appropriate manner. The Specialist will attend meetings at Toyota and abroad as needed. The Specialist will also study and disseminate information regarding sales for Toyota and competitive vehicles.
* Review all advertising depicting Toyota vehicles and ensure product correctness.
* Manage vehicle requests for shoots.
* Manage car prep for shoot and provide car prep estimates for account team.
* Create purchase orders for car prep and manage invoices in a timely manner.
* Provide support to Toyota clients.
* Attend meetings/events at Toyota and abroad .
* Attend TV, print, video shoots as needed.
* Monitor sales reports and disseminate sales information to agency
* Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner.
* Support and inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency.
* Actively embraces agency vision to be a “hot house for world changing creative ideas.”
* All other duties as assigned.
* College degree preferred.
* 2 – 4 years of automotive industry experience required.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity.
* Recognizes when to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of the day-to-day business for the Client and Agency.
* Demonstrated capability to develop focused, insightful strategies and to effectively/efficiently execute tactical plans.
* Strong ability to, use, and interpret numerical data (financial or statistical) and arrive at sound conclusions.
* Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office preferred.
* Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as required.
* Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy.
* Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.