At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Product Information Specialist, you work closely with the Account Management and Creative teams in developing and implementing product-correct images, copy, specifications and product know-how. You will need to be on the cutting edge of the technology and mobility innovations that may exist outside of the automotive industry. You will contribute to the accurate generation of information and feedback in order to provide product correct advertising for TV commercials, global website, print assets, digital media content, media partnerships and events.
Success for this position is measured by an overwhelming desire to achieve 100% accuracy, to yield meaningful direction, and to provide explanation of Toyota product and advisement on emerging technology and innovations. It is also measured by successful coordination of broadcast TV shoots, still photography, 3D digital imagery and any other media featuring Toyota product. Our overall goal is always to be accurate, helpful, and enthusiastic about what we do.
This position will review all advertising materials to ensure product correctness of Toyota vehicles and equipment depicted. It also requires heavy research, knowledge and interest in emerging technologies and mobility products on the cutting edge from Toyota, competitors and companies outside the automotive industry.
The Specialist will also assist the Creative and Account Management teams to understand vehicle/product technology, usage, competitors, and future plans. The Specialist will attend meetings at Toyota and abroad as needed. The Specialist will also study and disseminate information regarding competitive vehicles and mobility products.
Candidate experience should include:
* Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
* Outstanding organizational skills
* Ability to understand automotive terms and systems
* Excellent client communication
* 2-4 years working in automotive or product innovation
* 4 year degree from accredited university
Roles and Responsibilities include:
* Review advertising copy, images, print ads, 3D images, etc.
* Manage shoot vehicles/products with third party car prep vendor
* Educate account and creative teams about Toyota vehicles/products and features
* Work with clients to implement their requests/concerns
* Attend media shoots to be available as consult on the vehicle or a feature