At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Translation Producer, you will work closely with the Global Integrated Production team in producing best in class creative for television, digital, website, radio, print, OOH and social campaigns and other initiatives spanning across multiple mediums for multiple markets around the world. All within scope, schedule and budget.
Success for this position is measured by:
- Successfully managing medium to high effort campaign and website initiatives
- Prioritize workload, while remaining accountable daily to multiple production leads
- Develop new skillsets as assignments and industry evolves
- Maintain knowledge and skills around technical and production disciplines
- Develop network of strong relationships to support projects
The successful candidate will have a BA or BS from accredited 4-year institution, business, marketing, communications, or related degree preferred. They should also have a minimum of 5+ years previous production experience working on a full project lifecycle. Previous agency experience working with large enterprise, high tech, or automotive clients is a plus. Previous experience working on a global production initiative is a plus.
Candidate experience should include:
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers, make sound decisions, and appropriately respond to difficult situations
- Experience within the advertising production ecosystem, including familiarity with production partners, translation and finishing partners.
- Familiarity with core project management skills & tools (e.g. project initiation, budgeting, scheduling, scoping, resource, issue management).
- Management of vendor schedules, budget and relationships
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Management of Translation Production staff
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven success managing client requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote, Outlook and MS Project
- Ability to handle a large volume of work & short deadlines that often require working extended hours
- Detail-oriented, self-starting individual with good judgment, excellent computer skills, an outgoing personality and team player
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot common issues in translation, transcreation and finishing in a production environment
- Familiarity and comfort with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Language Skills in at least one language(s) in addition to English.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Global team to ensure that the work is not just translated but is transcreated so the creative intent is intact for all markets where the creative will run
- Oversee translation and transcration of the work.
- Oversee localization of the work.
- Work closely with global production team to develop proposals, SOW's (project scope, schedules, and budgets)
- Work with production project leads and provide appropriate strategic thinking in all phases of translation, transcreation and localization
- Work as needed with all team disciplines (Strategy, Account, Media, Creative, and Media)
- Facilitate elements for translated/transcreated portions of creative through scheduling, defining project requirements, routing, legal, proof editing, final creative editing and launch prep
- Create and management Scope of Work documentation
- Consistently manage client expectations
- Work with Director of Production to select vendor partners
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Be a passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Identify and leverage technology as needed to meet project objectives
- Track project metrics including budget
- Support day-to-day requests across varying client stakeholders
- Work with Cost Control
- Create, distribute and archive project assets and documents
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner
- Schedule project, internal, partner and client meetings
- At the completion of a project, write case studies to summarize and present
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned