At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Coordinator, you work closely with the Idea Management Department in providing support for all major advertising campaigns, to ensure that client goals and objectives are met.
Success for this position is measured by, but not limited to, your understanding of agency processes, the ability to multi-task with a fast-paced and ever changing workload, and a demonstration of strong organizational skills.
Candidate experience should include:
- College degree preferred
- Advertising or related internships preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Delivering on self-contained projects unaided (small to medium-sized scope)
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet, email applications, and MS Office
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as required
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Support account managers on projects or initiatives like broadcast, print, digital, etc.
- Route, format and distribute weekly status report and/or assist AAE
- Updating/distributing various calendars
- Assists with the coordination of presentations
- Coordinates requests for client meeting and manage all set up material
- Attends status meetings with account executive as needed
- Opens work orders for assigned projects and/or assists AE.
- Learn aspects of the production process for all mediums
- Miscellaneous projects as needed.
- QA live web site to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner
- Support and inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency
- Actively embraces agency vision to be a “hot house for world changing creative ideas”
- All other duties as assigned