At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Communications Planner, Social & Digital Media, you work closely with the Consumer Communications (C2) Planning teams, our Preferred Marketing Developer in developing and implementing Paid Social and Digital Media campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Success for this position is measured by the following:
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, creatively use resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Demonstrate strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Believe in leading by example, finding solutions and striving for excellence
- Aspire to embody all characteristics of our agency purpose
- Team Player
- True Blue
An ideal candidate will be a proactive and curious self-starter with knowledge and energy to develop and execute Paid Social and Digital Media plans with 2-3 years of experience.
Candidate experience should include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of media research tools (IMS, MRI, Nielsen, ComScore, Simmons, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social ad platforms
- Interest in social and digital media
- Automotive or retail media experience is desirable
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Able to build and maintain strong interpersonal/professional relationship with vendors, clients, etc.
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office, IMS, Powerpoint, Nielsen, Doubleclick, etc.
- Experienced with trafficking and reporting within the DoubleClick suite or comparable service
- Knowledgeable of social and digital creative trends and rich media marketplace
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Proactive nature and collaborative spirit
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute Social and Digital Media Plans
- Manage social and digital media campaigns across multiple social platforms and digital partners to ensure key performance indicator goals are met
- Work alongside data and analytics team to plan for new campaigns and optimize ongoing campaigns to ensure top performance
- Occasional weekend hours
- Proven ability to execute
- Recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign results based on campaign KPI and objectives
- Cross departmental coordination to develop, implement and monitor new campaigns
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Develop and continually adapt best practices based on key learnings and spread across company
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key social media partners including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Reddit
- Work alongside SSLA’s PMD and platform partners throughout the campaign process (planning, execution, recap)
- Weekly contributions to social trends article round-ups