At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Digital Asset Coordinator, you work closely with the Production and IM Department on maintaining the Saatchi Digital Asset Management platform (the HUB), so that we have an accurate repository of assets. In addition, you will assist Toyota by feeding our final assets to their DAM and manage their AdPlanner assets and metadata info.
Through this position, you will gain exposure into projects from start to finish, and will have the opportunity to view raw files through their evolution to the final product.
Success for this position will be measured by your attention to detail, great communication skill, passion for the subject matter, and helpfulness in assisting agency personnel with using the tool. You need to be service oriented, and a partner to all team members (Creative, Project Management, Production and Idea Management and more) as well as the Client and Agency Partners.
An ideal candidate will have excellent data entry accuracy and have 6 months to 1 year in Digital Asset Management or a related field.
Candidate experience should include:
- College degree preferred
- Mac proficiency
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and demonstrated familiarity with all types of file formats, including video formats.
- Excellent organization and time management; possesses an ability to prioritize a large volume of work effectively & efficiently with tight deadlines
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrating a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use good judgment when performing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity
- Ability to maintain positive, respectful, and professional relationships with team, other departments, clients and vendors
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as necessary
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ingesting digital assets, metadata tagging, and organizing assets in the Saatchi DAM
- Provide support and assistance to DAM users by fulfilling asset requests and guiding through asset searches when necessary
- Manage and maintain metadata standards relevant to digital assets within SPARK / DAM.
- Assist with assigning new shot numbers in SPARK and creating shot sheets for production
- Responsible for uploading and tagging final produced assets, with associated metadata to Toyota DAM and managing the AdPlanner assets, as well as assisting with other requests
- Responsible for archiving final CFOs, Final Art and Ads on the HUB
- Catalog and file hard drives
- Archival / retrieval of materials at off-site storage facility [Iron Mountain] and through Disc Tracker
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets, work reports and submitting them in a timely manner
- Actively embraces agency vision to create and protect transformational ideas for our clients
- Other duties as assigned.