Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles, is a fully integrated advertising agency. We know the power of great ideas positively impact our clients business - and we do believe great ideas can live anywhere. We know creating innovative and transformational work requires the initiative that comes from an entrepreneurial spirit, with a bold commitment to achieve measurable results and business success.
We believe in our people, and we know our people are key to our success. When we work as a team, Nothing Is Impossible.
Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles has a once in a lifetime career opportunity for people ready to step to the challenge. Our long-standing global client, Toyota, is beginning an 8-year relationship with a Global Sports Organization and we are hiring people to join the dedicated Global team based in Los Angeles.
The Saatchi & Saatchi team works as one-team with our business partner team at Dentsu Tokyo -- together we lead the global advertising and communications for Toyota's global sports partnership.
The people who join our Los Angeles based team, should have the experience and desire to work on a global assignment. The team works across multiple languages, currencies, cultures, time zones and will be expected to create systems, processes, procedures to streamline our work flow and improve communication. The Global Team will be expected to work with the country teams (including the U.S.), but will not have specific assignment responsibilities for country-specific work.
As a Communications Supervisor, you work closely with the Global Media team as well several international markets analyzing integrated media plans ensuring they deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Success for this position is measured by the following:
- Solid comprehension and application of marketing objectives and strategy
- Strong understanding of multiple forms of digital planning and buying tools and practices
- High level of understanding of how digital works with TV, print, out-of-home and social media to develop integrated solutions
- Flawless and on-time implementation and execution of paid digital media plans
- Innovation through inspiring the team
- Professional demeanor when dealing with internal and external partners
- Strong work ethic
- Using good judgment when making decisions and performing tasks
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborate effectively in cross-team settings
- Leading by example, finding solutions and striving for excellence
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the knowledge and energy to not only develop and execute strategic media plans, but also be capable and confident in presenting plans to the client(s).
The position requires candidates with:
- Minimum 4-6 years of solid digital marketing experience with a focus on Digital Media and a minimum of three (3) years in a supervisory role (minimum of three reports)
- Experience working on Search and Social media highly valued
- Global experience not required but highly valued, including coordinating campaigns across global markets, and experience working with global sports partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of work
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changes in direction
- Working knowledge of media research tools (IMS, MRI, Nielsen, ComScore, Simmons, etc.) and ability to analyze syndicated research
Additional Candidate experience should include:
- College degree
- Resourcefulness, creatively using resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationship with vendors, clients, etc.
- Proficiency with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), IMS (MRI/Simmons, ComScore), Kantar, Media Ocean, DCM, Nielsen, Rentrak, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Organizational skills to manage and prioritize team daily work flow
- Speak knowledgably to the strategic needs of the business
- Possess a working comprehension of client’s business objectives
- Substantiate that media strategies are being developed and met across all Global Olympic markets
- Collaborate with all markets in order to verify all buying strategies and negotiated media has been purchased to maximize investment
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients, media vendors)
- Proactively address process and communications issues and impediments
- Responsible for coaching, guidance, inspirational leadership and performance management of all direct reports
- Support and inspire the work and the people
- Other duties as assigned.