TITLE: Integrated Producer/Saatchi Dallas
At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Content Producer, you work closely with the Creative and Idea Management departments in developing and producing broadcast, web/social content that brings the creative vision to life while managing costs and adhering to deadlines.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to execute national campaigns across platforms. The ability to think creatively and manage larger scale projects in conjunction with teams from multiple disciplines is key criteria for this role.
An ideal candidate will have excellent organization, communication and interpersonal abilities and has currently functioned at a producer level at an advertising agency.
Candidate experience should include:
- Excellent negotiator, communicator and relationship builder
- Experience working with cost consultants
- Coordination and management of outsourced vendors
- Experience in producing video content for broadcast, web and social platforms
- Confidence with creative input and contribution
- Passionate, curious and resourceful
- Strong knowledge of the SAG commercial agreement as well as experience with both celebrity and non-union talent
- Must have ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all departments and clients
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Strong creative partner relationships
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Based in the Saatchi Dallas office
- Must be flexible to travel
- In order to be fully integrated the candidate needs to be open to learning art production.
- Ability to work effectively between the Saatchi Dallas office and LA office
- Manage production jobs including but not limited to broadcast, web content, radio, industrial/web videos, social media content, running footage, art production, etc.
- Partner with other production disciplines
- Research directors, editors, music companies and new media partners to assemble a team that matches the project objectives and creative idea
- Initiate clear communication and interaction with client, creative teams, Idea Management and other Producers
- Must collaborate and integrate 360 campaigns with other production disciplines, ie., broadcast, social, digital, print and art
- Works closely with Business Affairs, Broadcast Traffic, Product and Project Management from onset of job to completion
- Other duties as assigned