Title: Account Executive, Digital
Reports to: Account Director
At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Executive, Digital you'll work closely with the Account Management group to lead the strategic communication plan and its creative executions throughout the implementation process. This account team is data driven with a strong digital focus and partners with the strategy team informing the creatives about consumer behavior. Candidates must be passionate about in-market data driven advertising and have an interest in the automotive segment.
Success for this position is measured by, but not limited to, your understanding and enforcement of agency processes, the ability to foster strong client relationships, effectively manage and mentor junior roles (including AAEs, ACs, and interns), the ability to work autonomously and multi task a high volume of projects.
Our dream candidate will have a background with account, digital, digital production, and media buying.
Candidate experience should include:
- 2-4 years of experience in an agency setting, with direct client management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Delivering on (small to medium-sized scope) self-contained projects unaided
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Strong ability to, use and interpret numerical data (financial or statistical) and arrive at sound conclusions
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office preferred (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as requested
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Display a solid knowledge of the client’s business (including pricing, product, sales, brand metrics, business economics, and marketing channels, results and strategies)
- Partner with creative teams to help guide creative strategy for projects by providing insight on the Toyota brand, its customers, and the marketplace
- Lead competitive analysis
- Proactively bring recommendations and ideas to clients based on business knowledge
- Demonstrate basic client management techniques (how to document client feedback, recognize when to push back, strong business writing, anticipation of issues, etc)
- Responsible for coaching, guidance, inspirational leadership and performance management of all direct reports
- Develop strong relationships with day-to-day clients and keep them up to date on latest category and marketing trends
- Inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency
Financial Skills and Project Leadership
- Assists Supervisor with budget projections, updates and analysis, and helps ensure all projects are within budget and on time
- Manages all stages of production, on assigned projects, with internal agency groups
- Obtains necessary concept approvals (Legal, Diversity, Network etc.) prior to Client presentation, as needed
- Review vehicle request forms for all assignments as prepared by AAE
- Review/approve insertion orders generated by Media Department
- All other duties as assigned