Title: Account Coordinator
Reports to: Account Supervisor, Idea Management
At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Coordinator, on the content and platform team you work closely with the Idea Management Department in providing support for all vehicles, and digital updates and enhancements, to ensure that client goals and objectives are met. Candidates must have a strong interest in digital.
Success for this position is measured by, but not limited to, your understanding of agency processes, the ability to multi-task with a fast-paced and ever changing workload, and a demonstration of strong organizational skills.
Candidate experience should include:
- 1+ years of experience in a professional setting
- College degree preferred
- Advertising or related internships preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Delivering on self-contained projects unaided (small to medium-sized scope)
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: MS Office
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as required
- Interest in website and content development
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Shows basic knowledge of the client’s business (including product, sales, brand metrics, and marketing channels).
- Shows basic knowledge of target audiences (sizing, demographic, attitudinal).
- Articulates key program or project objectives.
- Is able to articulate and understand success metrics and past results.
- Knows Agency structure / department structure and work flows
- Understanding and enthusiasm for current market trends.
- Understands basic financial reporting concepts related to client budgets, project budgets, and agency status reporting.
- A collaborative spirit. This role may be called upon to support either content side or platform side work, as needs require.
- Support account managers on projects or initiatives like printed brochures, asset generation, digital, files sharing, etc.
- Route, format and distribute weekly status report and/or assist AAE
- Updating/distributing various calendars and team file folder organization
- Assists with the coordination of presentations
- Coordinates requests for client meeting and manage all set up material (ex. catering, meeting invites, etc.)
- Attends status meetings with account executive as needed
- Learn aspects of the production process for all mediums
- Miscellaneous projects as needed, including competitive reports and minor copy/image updates across Toyota.com and Toyota.com/Owners
- QA live web site to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner
- Support and inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency
- Actively embraces agency vision to be a “hot house for world changing creative ideas”
- All other duties as assigned