Associate Creative Director
Saatchi & Saatchi Dallas
The ideal candidate for this role much be conceptual, strategic and collaborative. Additionally, you need to be able to extract amazing thoughts and ideas from your creative teams. The ability to mentor creative, give clear direction and give constructive criticism is essential. You should also be capable of crafting your own big ideas and experiences. You must have an incredible creative reputation and nationally recognized work. All in all, you need to know the difference between good and great and have what it takes to work with a team to get there.
We want people with exceptional craftsmanship, intellectual curiosity and someone with a focus on creating innovative work.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an ACD at Saatchi & Saatchi
On any given day you might:
Serve as the standard bearer for client’s brand messaging and identity
Concept and collaborate with copywriters, UX designers, art directors, and tech leads
Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback
Work closely with producers to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues
Work with Account Managers and Planners to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound
Present to and meet with clients of all levels
The ideal person
• Will have 5-7 years experience in the advertising industry, specifically with automotive clients.
• Should have the ability to travel on short notice
• Is able to juggle multiple projects and delegate work effectively
• Has strong leadership and meditation skills, and enjoys mentoring and fostering growth of junior team members
• Can discern individual team members’ abilities and match the right people with the right work
• Is comfortable collaborating with people from different creative disciplines and teams
• Has a proven track record in both product and campaign work