Our collective goal is to create compelling user experiences that engage consumers with our brands and inspire loyalty beyond reason. We are a diverse group of like-minded individuals, brought together by a passion for creating unexpected breakthrough ideas based on insightful strategies. The work on behalf of our client positively influences popular culture through a vast array of media channels. We are thought leaders, collaborators, finishers, and believers in the flawless execution of cutting edge advertising.
We believe that creating transformational work requires passion, tenacity, curiosity, and optimism. We believe in bringing out the best in each other, and in ourselves in a culture built on collaboration and support.
As a Saatchi team member, you are a visionary and an innovator with a cutting edge acumen and a zest for experimentation. If you can see yourself here, keep reading!
As a Search Associate Communications Director, you work closely with the National planning teams and our Search Partner, Performics, applying critical and creative thinking beyond the scope of media solutions including translating expectations into deliverables and communicating those deliverables across departments.
This person will need to apply analytical and creative thinking with comprehension and application of client marketing objectives and solutions through writing and presenting strategic, executive level documents. Managing communication and balancing agency realities is also critical.
- Develop Paid Search strategy and testing methodology and roadmap for client(s).
- Manage subset of Search team across multiple clients and campaigns, establishing/refining processes for creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines or social communities that offer paid search opportunities
- Contribute to larger team training and learning agenda, leading cross-learning sessions among manager-level team members and below
- Manage relationships with key search engine representatives and partners
- Set and manage expectation of client and internal teams
- Oversee a team and partner agency on the daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Work with analytics team to generate quantitative analysis and models to optimize campaigns
- Innovate existing media process to be more efficient and more innovative
- Ability to work in collaboration with other media planning teams to build integrated media plans based on overarching campaign communication objectives and strategy
- Some weekend work and travel are required for this positions
- Provide support on new business initiatives
An ideal candidate will be an established team leader with the knowledge and skills to translate a vision for the team into best-in-class media solutions based on strategic insights that deliver on client goals.
Education & Technical
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8+ years of search marketing (SEM & SEO) experience with a focus on direct response campaigns (CPA, CPL, ROI, ROAS)
- Google Adwords and Bing Certified
- Experience in bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Build and develop keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, creative, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Competitive Search Research
- Search Query Optimization
- Quality Score Optimization
- Advanced analytics (e.g. reporting automation, visualization, attribution, datamine)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Automotive or Fortune 500 client experience desired
Leadership & Managerial Skills
- Minimum 4 years in a management role
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Proven leadership ability and previous senior level client management experience
- Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital and especially social marketing) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership
- Must be able to handle a large volume of work
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, flexibility and can proactively solve problems
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Organized and can prioritize workload and multi-task
- Ability to train, motivate and manage individuals at multiple levels, from entry to manager level.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills