At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Supervisor, Social Media you work closely with the Idea Management, Creative, Strategic Planning, Project Management and Production department in developing and implementing fully integrated advertising campaigns and initiatives to generate awareness of Client’s products that lifts opinion and consideration, with the ultimate goal of increased sales. As the Account Supervisor, you are also responsible for managing the overall production budget for the respective model.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to lead integrated development and production of high-profile projects in a fast-paced environment with a focus on generating results. Building and fostering trusted, collaborative relationships with our Clients, internal teams and external Agency partners. And, being seen as a leader/mentor within the department and the Agency, while demonstrating accountability for the progress and success of projects.
An ideal candidate will have a strong integrated production background, developing and implementing advertising campaigns for well-known brands. The candidate should have 4-6 years of experience in an Agency setting working in Account Management, or a related role.
Candidate experience should include:
- 4-6 years of agency or client experience required; prior experience in the automotive category is a plus
- College degree preferred, with an emphasis in Advertising, Marketing, Business, International Business, Events PR or related studies desired.
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: desktop and mobile applications, MS Office, PowerPoint and social and analytical tools.
- Ability to inspire the creative teams to develop big, category-defining ideas. Experience nurturing these ideas into relevant channels including: mobile, tablet, apps, desktop, banners, TV, print, radio, OOH, social, experiential events, etc.
- Ability to effectively judge creative work and provide a critical eye when reviewing, as well as developing a strong agency POV
- The ability and judgment to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of the day-to-day business for the client and agency.
- The ability to work extended hours, including weekends, as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention-to-detail.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and delegate.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Managing, inspiring and leading an account team including an Account Executive, Assistant Account Executive and an Account Coordinator. Develop career paths with objectives and performance reviews to help them reach their goals
- Understanding the clients business including category trends, product knowledge, competitive analysis, sales forecasts, market challenges and client stakeholder structure
- Develop manage and track timelines, scopes of work and budgets
- Anticipating problems, surfacing them, and effectively resolving issues in a proactive manner.
- Work with clients to set measurable business objectives and KPIs/goals and report on final success metrics
- All other duties as assigned