At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Integrated Associate Producer, you will work closely with Integrated Production in producing best in class creative for digital and social campaigns, enterprise platforms and other initiatives spanning across multiple mediums. All within scope, schedule and budget.
Success for this position is measured by:
- Successfully managing low to medium effort campaign and digital initiatives
- Prioritize workload, while remaining accountable daily to multiple production leads
- Develop new skillsets as assignments and industry evolves
- Maintain knowledge and skills around technical and production disciplines
- Develop network of strong relationships to support projects
The successful candidate will have a BA or BS from accredited 4-year institution, business, marketing, communications, computer science or related degree preferred. They should also have a minimum of 2 - 4 years previous digital experience working on a full project lifecycle in social, digital and enterprise initiatives. Previous agency experience working with large enterprise, high tech, or automotive clients is a plus.
Candidate experience should include:
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers, make sound decisions, and appropriately respond to difficult situations
- Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with production partners, rich media publications, and ad management systems like DoubleClick, Flashtalking, and Syzmik.
- Familiarity with core project management skills & tools (e.g. project initiation, budgeting, scheduling, scoping, resource, issue management).
- Prior experience as an interactive associate producer or directly related experience
- Management of vendor schedules, budget and relationships
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven success managing client requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and MS Project
- Ability to handle a large volume of work & short deadlines that often require working extended hours
- Detail-oriented, self-starting individual with good judgment, excellent computer skills, an outgoing personality and team player
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Ability to perform web and mobile QA and troubleshoot common issues in a development/staging environment
- Technical orientation: love and comfort with all things tech, including banners, consumer websites, website development, user interfaces, mobile and video game devices
- Basic knowledge of code development platforms, languages, content management systems (TeamSite or similar), and bug tracking systems (JIRA or similar)
- Experience with iOS, Android and common mobile devices and platforms
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with creative and technical team to develop proposals, SOW's (project scope, schedules, and budgets)
- Work with project leads and provide appropriate strategic thinking in all phases of business, client, and project development
- Work closely with all team disciplines (Strategy, Account, Media, Creative, Development and Analytics)
- Facilitate elements for digital efforts through scheduling, discovery, defining project requirements, routing, legal, proof editing, product reviews, final creative editing and launch prep
- Create and management of project legal documentation including NDA and MSA documents
- Consistently manage client expectations
- Selecting vendor partners
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Be a passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Identify and leverage technology as needed to meet project objectives
- Track project metrics including budget
- Support day-to-day requests across varying client stakeholders
- Work with EVP (Cost Consultant)
- Create, distribute and archive project assets and documents
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner
- Schedule project, internal, partner and client meetings
- At the completion of a project, write case studies to summarize and present
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned