As a Business Analyst, you work closely with our Sr. Business Analyst, Experience Designers, Visual Designers and Development partners in developing and implementing a world class web and app experience. You will create consistent documentation to generate a clear understanding of all the services and functional requirements on Toyota.com, Toyota Owners and Toyota mobile apps that provides our teams a clear understanding of the systems, services and rules used by our tools.
Success for this position is measured by documenting our clients’ digital properties and developing standards for detailed documentation across all phases of the Design and Development process. These standards are to be implemented across all projects. The BA will annotate these structures with technical details under the direction of the Sr. Business Analyst.
An ideal candidate will have the ability to create clarity out of complexity. Alongside the Experience Design team, review and refine Document designs before handover to development teams for implementation. Map out how applications will accommodate change and growth over time. Assess information design of existing applications and recommend improvements. Candidate will have 5+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst, User Experience Architect, or User Experience Designer.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US, no sponsorship is provided for this position. This contract is for 10 weeks. Possible future employment based upon performance.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· Ability to get up to speed quickly on projects already in progress
· Ability to quickly understand process flows as well as error states and service down states
· Ability to clearly describe, explain, and document process flows
· Ability to write clear business requirements
· Ability to gather pertinent data from meetings and notes and integrate them into the business requirements document
· Ability to create a functional requirements document from client meetings, from the business requirements, and from the wireframes
· Ability to clearly annotate wireframes
· Ability to write use case from the requirements
· Conduct testing of functionality prior to roll out
· Develop and maintain use cases, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas
· Documentation of systems, functional requirements, and annotated wireframes
· Maintain and update our documentation repository
· Other duties as assigned
Candidate experience should include:
· Experience with Agile software development methodology
· Experience with Scrum methodology within Agile
· Experience with Jira project management tool
· Experience documenting complex digital properties (websites, mobile apps, products, and system services)
· Extremely detailed documentation, ability to find discrepancies, cracks, etc. within complex site documentation
· Proficient with Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· Preferred proficiency with Axure, Sketch, and Photoshop
· Preferred proficiency with automated testing tools such as Selenium and Mercury (HP)
· Analyze available information and assets to assess optimal BA approach
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal), and an ability to present effectively to agency and client staff
· Needs to be analytical, hardworking, creative, curious and interested in people and ideas
· Must be a confident and motivated self-starter
· Agency experience is preferred but not a requirement
· Automotive experience is preferred but not a requirement