TITLE: Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
REPORTS TO: Associate Director, Digital Analytics
At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Digital Analytics Senior Analyst, you work with cross-functional digital teams to understand their needs, and provide them with data-powered insights that reveal truths about consumer behavior, and ultimately can be used to improve the website. You will be an operational partner with the Account, Content and Platform teams to drive data-related projects forward.
Success in this position is measured by the ability to produce sound, sophisticated quantitative analysis, and to distill that analysis into a coherent story that arms the client and the agency to make smarter decisions. In addition, a successful senior analyst thinks strategically about how to scale and improve the work that you and the team do.
An ideal candidate will have 3—4 years of experience in digital analytics at a Fortune 500 company, digital agency, or internet company.
- Proficiency with Adobe Analytics suite, tag management solutions like Ensighten, and other site analytics packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- Solid knowledge of statistics, high comfort level with quantitative analysis.
- Strong understanding of online consumer behavior and digital marketing concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot website and mobile app tagging using debugger tools.
- A deep love and knowledge of Excel including the ability to perform advanced analysis, build complex formulas and lookups, and produce automated reports and dashboards.
- Experience building rich, persuasive presentations in PowerPoint including custom data visualizations.
- Ability to translate complicated analyses into plain language for non-analytical audiences, both in speaking and writing.
- Ability to scope analytical projects and bring them to actionable conclusions by collaborating with various internal stakeholders.
- A self-starter who can communicate effectively at all levels as well as work independently.
- Able to perform in fast-paced situations with high attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience with research tools and methodologies such as voice of customer surveys, heatmaps, usability studies and focus groups.
- Expertise in experiment design, multivariate and A/B testing.
- Experience with DMPs, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, or Domo.
- Use web analytics tools to pull raw data, and perform quantitative analysis that brings actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build dashboards, ad-hoc reports, and deep dives measuring KPIs, enterprise website and campaign performance for digital marketing groups including Digital Strategy, Content Strategy, UX, Production, Creative, and Account teams.
- Put together insights across site surveys, analytics, A/B testing, and other research methods to tell a cohesive story.
- Communicate analytical results clearly using data visualization and storytelling techniques to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the strategy, engineering and data teams to ensure data quality and accessibility.
- Collaborate with account and project teams to drive projects forward and coordinate delivery.
- Recommend process improvements for managing a mix of planned and unplanned, short-term and long-term analytics projects.