Title: Account Executive, Design and Branding
Reports to: Account Supervisor
At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the Clients we service.
As a Design and Branding Account Executive, you work closely with the Account Management group to lead the strategic communication plan and its creative executions throughout the implementation process.
Success for this position is measured by, but not limited to, your understanding and enforcement of agency processes, the ability to foster strong client relationships, and demonstrate strong cognitive and critical thinking skills.
An ideal candidate should have a strong digital background (apps, sites, and digital experiences) for well-known brands. The candidate will help develop focused, insightful digital strategies, as well as effectively and efficiently handle day-to-day management of all advertising activities in accordance with the approved communication plan. Candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in an agency setting with direct client management experience preferred.
- Overall day-to-day project management
- Project leader on all aspects of each interactive assignments, including content/creative development, schedules, product and legal approvals, and budget management
- Oversees scheduling and workflow to ensure internal and client deadlines are met; works closely with the digital production team to ensure on budget delivery of client approved deliverables
- Excels at building client and internal relationships; ability to confidently present work to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think ‘big picture’ and anticipate potential issues
- Assists Supervisor with budget projections, updates and analysis, and helps ensure all projects are within budget and on time
- Manages all stages of production, on assigned projects, with internal agency groups
- Obtains necessary concept approvals (Legal, Diversity, Network etc.) prior to Client presentation, as needed
- Recognizes when to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of business
- Ability to successfully navigate through multiple departments and stakeholders both internally and with clients
- Assists Account Supervisor and Group Account Director on other duties, no matter how small or large
- Team player; supports the success of the Design and Branding Groups in all aspects
- College degree with 2 – 4 years agency experience
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with marketing, digital, and design disciplines and automotive category are highly preferred, but not required
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills are essential to this position
- Meticulous attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends, as required