At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Assistant Account Executive, you are a member of the Idea Management department and work closely with other departments to develop innovative and inspiring campaigns on behalf of our client, Toyota.
Success for this position is measured by understanding agency and client processes, eagerness to continually learn and grow, managing multiple projects successfully to completion, demonstrating strong organizational and time management skills, in addition to communicating and collaborating effectively with internal and external teams, as well as with clients.
An ideal candidate is confident, self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, has strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
Candidate experience should include:
- College degree preferred
- Experience working in an agency setting as an Account Coordinator or as an Assistant Account Executive for 2 - 3 years
- Experience with integrated campaigns, including broadcast, print, OOH and digital, is preferred
- Experience with the automotive category is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential to this position
- Meticulous attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends, as required
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Overall day-to-day project management
- Responsible for updating weekly status reports & regular team documents
- Has a basic knowledge of the campaign development and production process
- Works with Account Coordinator to manage requests for client meetings, facilitates prep meetings and coordinates all presentation material
- Delivers on self-contained projects (small to medium-sized scope)
- Attends internal and client meetings with Account Executives, as needed
- Creates contact reports for client meetings
- Opens work orders for assigned projects and/or assists Account Executives
- Ability to anticipate potential issues and manage up when appropriate
- Helps keep projects on time and within budget, and consistently sets expectations with clients
- Team player; supports the success of the Idea Management team
- Assists the team with other duties as required