At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Communications Planner, you work closely with the Consumer Communications (C2) Department in developing and implementing Integrated Media Plans with a focus on Print and Digital that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with knowledge and energy to develop and execute media plans, with 2-3 years of experience in print, digital and/or broadcast planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor, a respectable agency representative
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, proactively solve problems to get the job done
- Believe in leading by example, finding solutions and striving for excellence
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks
- Attention to detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Proficient in the following computer software/systems: Outlook, MS Office, MRI/Simmons, Nielsen, ComScore, Media Ocean, JD Power etc.
- Automotive media experience is desirable
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Custom plan development and implementation
- Write and present media POVs to agency and clients
- Carry out buying strategies and negotiate media to maximize investment
- Implement and follow media and agency process
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal/professional relationships with other departments, partner agencies, clients, etc.
- Analyze data to optimize plans and mine actionable insights
- Other duties as assigned