At Saatchi, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, a constant drive to learn and ask questions, and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Assistant Communications Planner, you work closely with other members of the Performance Planning & Buying Team in developing and implementing digital advertising media buys that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Success for this position is measured by the following:
- Able to understand conceptual ideas and translate into direct applications
- Able to connect insights and moderate data-mining
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Demonstrate a strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to build and maintain strong interpersonal/professional relationship with the vendor and other disciplines etc.
- Aspire to embody all characteristics of our agency purpose
- Team Player
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with natural curiosity, analytical/data-minded and desire to learn digital advertising technology.
Candidate experience should include:
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Relevant advertising/marketing college course, internships or prior employment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Understand and explain the fundamentals of digital advertising, media planning and buying
- Support Communications Planners in evaluating and implementing in-market campaigns
- Support Communications Planners with running and analyzing syndicated research reports utilizing agency media planning tools
- Responsible for maintaining accurate media flowcharts, trafficking instructions, creative allocations, budgets/billing discrepancies, and make-goods
- Input and maintain media buys with heavy data with a high degree of accuracy
- Assist the team in managing and monitoring media buys, including digital media optimizations and reporting
- Effectively coordinate with internal and external client partner teams
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate meetings with clients and vendors
- Assist the team with Point of Views (POV’s) and ad hoc projects
- Work extended hours, including weekends, as required