At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other, and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and results-oriented Operations Specialist, to help convert audience insights & discovery into tangible plans. We need an individual who will be ready to work closely with strategists, planners and creative experts to make theoretical targets actionable audiences, with the supporting communications plans to effectively reach consumers.
This individual will be responsible for producing socialization materials for our robust and plentiful campaign work, including but not limited to cross tier use cases, site side optimization/site personalization tests and strategic audience activation programs. We need someone who can present the greater objectives and the story of how we accomplished our goals, but also the process that included grave attention to detail to get there.
This person will have expansive exposure to all campaign work, with the goal of advising and improving cross-campaign optimizations and uncovering opportunities. We would like this individual to also contribute to the structure and organization of data, and help us improve our governing rules around data usage and application.
The candidate must be a change agent who not only embraces but fuels the culture of our growing marketing science department…
Be agents of culture. Be curious about all of the beliefs, passions, activities and places where people and our clients’ brands live and intersect. Discover what matters most. The challenges we need to solve and the human truths that will help us do that. Interrogate the data and listen to your heart. Be audacious enough to be original. Then turn all of that into something so simple, so true and so clear that it will inspire teams to be even more audacious.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· Audience Strategy
o Contribute to data strategy application and audience activation
o Become savvy in analyzing audience profile outputs
o Meet with data providers and internalize product offering; develop structure for testing new data sources
o Contribute to Site Side Optimization use cases by having a strong familiarity with data use across initiatives
o Maintain status docs for client and internal programs
o Work with data science team and taxonomy managers to develop a strong understanding of all data available
o Consistently remain in tune to the tech race, and socialize new tools and technologies opportunities when relevant
o Be proactive improving campaign work, developing efficiencies both in digital space and amongst team and process
o Ability to digest and interpret complicated reporting outputs in order to translate into less-tech jargon ridden communications
o Contribute to team evaluations of new tech stack integrations, including ad servers, attribution solutions, DMPs and more
o Manage Cross Tier strategy (automotive) to unify audience segmentation
o Demonstrate an appreciation of legal issues around data privacy and security; contribute to self-governed data rules & application parameters
Candidate experience should include:
· Highly organized with great attention to detail
· 3+ years of experience in marketing/advertising, management consulting, ad tech or another analytical field
· Must have project management experience ideally in highly cross functional work environments, with both technical and strategic stakeholders
· Familiarity with digital analytics tools including attribution solutions, Google Doubleclick (and other ad serving solutions) and DSPs
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Process driven with a passion for documenting and improving process
· Team mentality and excellent client facing skills, including translating highly technical digital executions into easily understandable language
· Experience with the ever-widening digital ecosystem, available data sources and methods of executing data-driven campaigns
· Must have passion for digital media and emerging technologies
· Hands-on experience with the Oracle BlueKai DMP, or other DMP, is preferred but not required
· Ever present desire to learn, and pursue best in class work