TITLE: Account Coordinator (Earned Media)
REPORTS TO: Associate Director, Earned Media
At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, a constant drive to learn and ask questions, and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Coordinator, you work closely with other members of the Earned Media and Public Relations team developing and implementing earned media plans that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Success for this position is measured by the following:
- Able to understand conceptual ideas and translate into direct applications
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Demonstrate strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationship with partners and other disciplines etc.
- Aspire to embody all characteristics of our agency purpose
- Team Player
- True Blue
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with natural curiosity, strong writing skills and desire to learn earned media.
Candidate experience should include:
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Relevant advertising/public relations/marketing college course, internships or prior employment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing and persuasive communications
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Development of media lists, pitches and client briefing books
- Support Earned Media team in evaluating and implementing integrated programs
- Support Earned Media team with running reports utilizing agency media coverage tracking tools
- Responsible for maintaining accurate work back plans, status documents, meeting notes
- Input and maintain coverage report with heavy degree of accuracy
- Effectively coordinate with internal and external client partner teams
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate meetings with clients and vendors
- Assist the team with Point of Views (POV’s) and ad hoc projects
- Work extended hours, including weekends, as required