At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Creative Coordinator, you will work closely with the Creative Leadership Team, and all the Creative
Teams to coordinate, organize, and assist the creative needs and creative process. It is highly collaborative environment where you will need to be very organized.
Success for this position is measured by strategic thinking, collaborative spirit, organization skills, and being proactive.
- Manage Vacation Calendar. All requests goes to RM and for full approval.
- Manage Expense Reports for CD’s and ECD.
- Own, manage, and coordinate CD and ECD calendars.
- Schedule interviews for FTE’s and Freelance resources in collaboration with recruitment.
- Greet candidates, onboard freelancers and FTE’s.
- Responsible for all creative equipment for Freelance, new hires, terminated employees (IT equipment and software).
- Collaborates on seating arrangements for Creative. Work with Leadership and Office Services to coordinate adjustments, additions, or changes in seating.
- Books all travel for team (car, air, hotel, etc.).
- Ensures timely submission of freelance time-sheets. Signature from CD’s required prior to submission to Talent.
- Prints and ships all creative work as needed (boards, drives etc.).
- Creative Resource Management Assistance
- Proficiency in Excel/GoogleSheets for some assistance to the Creative Resources team
- Responsible for the weekly team email, managing/organizing department cultural/special events.