At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other, and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing historical trends in staffing and workflow in order to optimize and develop benchmarks for projected resource plans.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to deliver analyses in a timely fashion that are rich with sound insights and recommendations while maintaining and assuring the accuracy and consistency of data.
The ideal candidate is passionate about working with data, has past experience navigating and aligning large, disparate datasets, is simultaneously detail-oriented and comfortable with uncertainty, and is able to effectively extract and communicate insights in a clear and actionable manner.
Candidate experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or another quantitative discipline
- At least five years of work experience in a quantitative role
- Fluency in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience aggregating, cleaning, and parsing large datasets.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify errors or conflict in data feeds and provide thoughtful solutions
- Experience within the marketing or advertising industry, and specifically agency operations, is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Creating efficiencies in annual resource planning process
- Reconciling all resource plans and staffing on a monthly basis
- Providing insights into trending and seasonality
- Developing benchmarks based on historical activity
- Projecting future resource allocation based on historical benchmarks and estimated business plans
- Assisting agency and clients in new staffing software development and implementation
- Working directly with departmental leads to understand variances in staffing
- Managing resource scope changes based on adjustments in strategic direction
- Consolidating and integrating reports across multiple sources
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance and accuracy of individual departments and business units
- Communicating insights in presentations to key stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to automate analyses and find process improvements and efficiencies
- Bringing analytical rigor and precision to all reporting deliverables
- Working extended hours, including weekends, as required
- All other duties as assigned