At Saatchi & Saatchi, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results to achieve business success for the clients we service. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We believe that everyone matters. We believe when we work as a team, Nothing Is Impossible.
As the most senior level Digital Media team leader, you will be responsible for a seasoned team of highly skilled people currently working to deliver all aspects of digital media planning and buying within the Consumer Communications (C2) Paid Media team. The digital team dedicated to Toyota includes many platforms, channels and technologies (Display, Social, Search, In-market, Video) and Buying Strategies (Programmatic + DMP and data-driven targeting, Sponsorships, or Partner Direct)
You will be responsible for leading and inspiring a large team (approximately 25 people) working across multiple Toyota business units (National media, Parts & Service, Toyota Certified Used Vehicles, Toyota Financial Services). As a senior member of the C2 and agency team, you will work closely with other team and discipline leaders to ensure the agency and the client are at the forefront of innovation across the ever-changing digital marketplace.
Success for this position will be measured by your ability to develop the team, collaborate and motivate team members, build a strategic digital vision that always pushes into the ever-changing landscape, developing smart strategic, executive-level presentations - and gain the trust of clients and colleagues. A key factor of your success will be considered in your leadership – meaning beyond what you do, but how you lead and empower your team and their work. You must be able to multitask and handle a large volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
Finally, all positions at Saatchi are roll-up-your-sleeves and get involved in the work positions.
Qualifications: Candidate experience should include:
- Minimum 15 years of experience with at least 7 years in a management role, with experience on a high-volume brand or automotive account at a senior level is a requirement
- Balanced experience between Brand and Retail Marketing
- Thorough understanding of all digital media channels including, display, video, search, social, in-market, and programmatic buying
- Strength in the use of DMP data, working with data/analytic departments, working with media partners to ensure seamless targeting implementation
- Proven ability to develop and maintain solid relationships with clients, colleagues and the digital media industry
- Innate curiosity and aptitude for staying abreast of trends and activities in digital media, that proactively demonstrates thought leadership
- Ability to direct and/or write strategic and persuasive documents
- Present with confidence to a large group of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of media research and key comms & digital planning tools
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Establish broad, cross-platform digital vision for the team and Toyota clients
- Lead, Nurture, Develop and Manage a team of 25+ people
- Share learnings/best practices across platforms, across teams
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships internally (across departments) and externally (clients and media partners)
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong teams through recruiting and retention efforts
- Proactively address process and communications issues and impediments
- Demonstrate how we can best align Toyota and Regional strategies across platforms
- While performing the duties of this job, the successful candidate will be required to actively join, build, grow their team and be a source of inspiration and information
- Travel will be required. Frequent travel to the client offices (Plano, TX – Dallas suburb), as well as out of offices functions where the client is attending, or other functions that would require digital leadership attendance