At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Communications Planner, you work closely with other members of the Performance Media Team in developing and implementing audience-centric (programmatic) campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Aspire to embody all characteristics of our agency purpose:
- Team Player
- True Blue
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with knowledge develop and execute media plans with 1+ years (as a planner) in programmatic digital planning.
Candidate experience should include:
- Highly proficient in digital media planning
- Understand media fundamental and basic planning principles and planning process
- Experience analyzing and telling stories using data for reporting and planning purposes
- Working knowledge of media research tools (Pathmatics, Kantar, comScore etc.) and ability to analyze syndicated research
- Fluent in digital ad technologies in the areas of ad serving, ad verification, DSPs, DMPs, and measurement solutions (Doubleclick, IAS/DoubleVerify, Adobe/Oracle)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Lead on In-Market programmatic: maintaining DSP platform relationships, campaign budgets, launching new strategy and executing test and pilot programs
- Plan and develop digital audience strategy and programmatic media plans
- Responsible for monitoring campaign performance and working with DSP partners in making optimizations
- Collaborate with all digital teams for coordinated programmatic approaches for model launch/sustain initiatives
- Maintain expertise in programmatic topics and become support for the Programmatic Manager in educating and providing consult to all media teams
- Regularly meet with DSP, data, and ad tech providers to maintain up to date knowledge of capabilities and provide POV
- Collaborate with Analytics team in development of agency reporting presentations
- Responsible for training and monitoring growth and development of assistant media planner
- Cross collaboration with other departments such as account, strategy, creative, project management and analytics
- Carry out audience and buying strategies to maximize investment
- Maintain and develop relationships with media vendors regarding existing plans and new opportunities
- Understand relationships between data sets and KPIs
- Applies data and insights to inform decisions
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Adaptability to fast-paced client requests and evolution of the digital landscape
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Able to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationship with vendors, clients, etc.
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Programmatic planning experience is necessary
- B.A./B.S. Degree