At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Market Insight Analyst, you work closely with the Culture, Connection & Strategy Department in developing and implementing research and analysis plans to generate relevant and useable insights that help strategists identify and solve issues in the global marketplace, and help create strategies that help generate awareness of and excitement for the client’s brand.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data from various sources, organize the day-to-day needs for multiple global research and analysis projects, and work closely with the Senior Market Insight Analyst and Strategic Planners to create insights based on research.
An ideal candidate will have experience with multiple quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques, strong organizational skills, and have 1-2 years of quantitative data analysis experience as an intern or full time employee in a marketing or research role.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with international agency teams throughout various research and analysis projects
- Conduct quantitative and sometimes qualitative data analyses using raw data and/or databases from primary and syndicated research
- Organize day-to-day research and data analysis needs
- Assist teams with development and monitoring of campaign objectives for multiple countries
- Develop campaign results reports for multiple countries
- Partner with Senior Market Insight Analyst & Planners to develop insights and recommendations
- Assist Market Insights team and Strategic Planning in developing actionable, story-driven presentations
- Gather research and information from various sources to answer complex questions
- The ability and willingness to work extended hours, including weekends, as required
- Other duties as assigned
Candidate experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One or more years of data analysis experience, using tools such as mTab, SPSS, and/or Excel
- Well-versed in various quantitative research methods (qualitative research a plus)
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, including ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Proven success managing multiple requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to also see and act on the bigger picture
- Reputation for being proactive and often going above and beyond on projects
- Ability to distill large amounts of data into easily digestible observations and actionable insights
- Exceptional persuasive communication and presentation skills (written/verbal)
- Experience with analyzing and managing marketing and/or advertising research a plus
- Experience working on international projects a plus