At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Communications Planner, you work closely with other members of the Performance Media Team in developing and implementing In-Market and Sales Event campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Aspire to embody all characteristics of our agency purpose:
o Team Player
o True Blue
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the knowledge to develop and execute media plans with 1+ years in digital planning.
Candidate experience should include:
- Highly proficient in digital media planning
- 1-2 years of planning experience with an emphasis on new media/digital
- Understand media fundamental and basic planning principles and planning process
- Experience analyzing and telling stories using data for reporting and planning purposes
- Working knowledge of media research tools (Pathmatics, Kantar, ComScore etc.) and the ability to analyze syndicated research
- Familiarity with digital technologies such as but not limited to DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Integral Ad Science, Innovid, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Develop media plan and work with assistant media planner on campaign implementation
- Carry out buying strategies and negotiate media to maximize investment across auto endemic sites, social media, and programmatic channels
- Responsible for monitoring campaign performance and working with media partners in making optimizations
- Collaborate with Analytics team in the development of agency reporting presentations
- Responsible for training and monitoring growth and development of assistant media planner
- Cross collaboration with other departments such as account, strategy, creative, project management and analytics
- Maintain and develop relationships with media vendors regarding existing plans and new opportunities
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, creatively use resources to proactively solve problems
- Applies data and insights to inform decisions
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Able to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationship with vendors, clients, etc.
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Automotive or retail experience is desirable
- B.A./B.S. Degree