At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other, and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of online paid media campaigns.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to deliver reports in a timely fashion that are rich with sound insights and recommendations while maintaining and assuring the accuracy and consistency of data.
The ideal candidates is passionate about working with data, has past experience working with large datasets, is detail-oriented, and is able to effectively extract and communicate insights.
Candidate experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, or other quantitative discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in a professional service related to digital marketing or advertising in a quantitative role
- Experience with paid search and social media campaign measurement is a plus
- Fluency in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo, and/or Datorama
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- Experience dealing with large datasets
- Comfort with using industry-leading tools and platforms to extract and manipulate data, and ability and eagerness to learn new ones
- Familiarity with the digital space and understanding of the metrics and tools used to measure digital advertising including Doubleclick for Advertisers, Omniture, Adobe Site Analytics, Doubleclick Search, and Facebook Ads Reporting
- Critical thinking skills - Capable of generating consistent and accurate reporting results back to program/campaign objectives
- Experience with automotive digital marketing is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of digital marketing
- Developing benchmarks to set expectations and goals for campaign performance
- Communicating insights in presentations to key stakeholders
- Supporting media planning and account teams for ad hoc analysis and report assignments
- Identifying opportunities to automate analyses and find process improvements and efficiencies
- Bringing analytical rigor and precision to all reporting deliverables
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends, as required
- All other duties as assigned