At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we serve.
As an Ad Operations Planner, you will work closely with the Client Communications team in developing and implementing trafficking strategies to generate successful digital ad campaigns that provide the tracking and analysis needed to measure campaign performance.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to demonstrate proficiency and low error rate in the execution and troubleshooting of media campaign launches, eagerness to continually learn and grow in the space and position, and development of advanced trafficking scenarios and strategies.
An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of ad operations and digital technologies and have 2+ years of experience in ad operations role, preferably on the agency side.
Candidate experience should include:
- Experience trafficking with ad serving tools such as Doubleclick (DCM, DFP, Atlas, or Flashtalking)
- Experience in trafficking standard ad formats, and understanding the complexity of dynamic/personalized creative activation
- Experience working with OBA Compliance, DMP, and Brand Study/Verification partners
- Understanding of pixel or beacons and experience creating and implementing conversion tracking
- Exceptional relationship management and communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SnagIt, other Microsoft Office Products as well as website debugging tools
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Proven success managing team requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently completing a designated portion of the trafficking queue, which includes, but is not limited to, trafficking, QA, and distribution of tags to publishers for new or existing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external media, production and creative teams to meet campaign deliverables deadlines and ensure campaign compliance, legal and brand standards are met
- Build audiences in DMP and push to media and creative partners for targeting purposes.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation, trafficking logs, and contact lists
- Overseeing specific campaign initiatives and management of dynamic creative concepts
- Working directly with partners to investigate and resolve any delivery/tracking issues in a timely manner
- Continually adapting best practices based on key learnings
- Other duties/projects as assigned