At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As the Associate Communications Director, Programmatic you work closely with other members of the paid media and marketing science teams in developing and implementing audience-centric (programmatic) campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics for a highly respected automotive client.
Aspire to embody all characteristics of our agency purpose:
- Team Player
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong domain knowledge who can provide leadership and guidance for clients and internal teams. Candidate must have 7+ years of digital media experience.
Candidate experience should include:
- Expert domain knowledge in data-driven digital ecosystem across data providers and technology platforms (DSPs, DMP, CDPs, SSPs, etc.)
- Experience in developing decision trees or other rule-based systems for dynamic creative optimizations
- Experience working with data scientists and creative in interpreting insights to better inform creative and data strategies to improve campaign performance
- Strong analytical skills, with some proficiency in datamining preferred (big data querying)
- Understand media fundamentals and basic planning principles and campaign planning process
- Experience analyzing and telling stories using data for reporting and planning purposes
- Working knowledge of media research tools (Pathmatics, Kantar, ComScore etc.) and ability to analyze syndicated research
- Fluent in digital ad technologies in the areas of ad serving, ad verification and measurement solutions (Doubleclick, IAS/DoubleVerify, Neustar, etc.)
- Hands on experience in demand side and data platforms such as but not limited to: LiveRamp, Oracle Blue Kai, DBM, Amobee, Oath, Amazon, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Track record of successfully managing small team
- Maintaining DSP platform relationships, campaign budgets, launching new tactics, and being liaison to Toyota clients
- Guide and help develop thoughtful audience strategies
- Responsible for monitoring campaign performance and working with DSP partners in making optimizations
- Collaborate with all digital teams for coordinated programmatic approaches for model launch/sustain initiatives
- Work closely with DMP lead, Ad Operations, and Creative teams on developing data-informed audience strategy for In-Market campaigns
- Work with other counterparts on cross-campaign and cross tier strategies
- Regularly meet with DSP, data, and ad tech providers to maintain up to date knowledge of capabilities and provide POV
- Responsible for training and educating clients and other members of the paid media team
- Cross collaboration with other departments such as account, strategy, creative, project management and analytics
- Carry out audience and buying strategies to maximize investment
- Maintain and develop relationships with media vendors regarding existing plans and new opportunities
- Track record of delivering positive outcomes for Fortune 500 clients
- Demonstrate innovation using data, technology and insights to further advance programmatic solutions
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Able to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationship with vendors, clients, etc.
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Programmatic planning experience (strategy and execution) is necessary
- B.A./B.S. Degree