At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Digital Asset Manager, you work closely with the Client, Account, Creative, and Production Departments in developing and implementing digital asset management best practices to generate efficiencies that provide increased productivity and transparency for agency and client.
Success for this position is measured by the strong interpersonal and follow up skills, high level of organization/management of assets during all stages of production in all media, the continuous review and evaluation of operation and update of technology, excellent communication and management skills, servicing of client/agency needs, and ability to proactively problem-solve and troubleshoot issues that arise.
An ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of production and have 5+ years of experience in agency setting working in digital asset management.
Candidate experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in Digital Asset Management system (Xinet)
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary for working with multiple international clients, fellow employees and vendors at various levels
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and high level of technological literacy on both Windows and Mac platforms, as well as knowledge of video and image file formats.
- Basic understanding of creative/design to enable efficient working relationship with creative partners and agencies
- Knowledge in production/post production workflows
- Strong working knowledge of usage rights
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience dealing with global client, international markets and multi-lingual assets
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Sr. DAM Manager, Asset Coordinators, Production, Creative and Account Teams
- Maintains set forth workflows, standards for naming, tagging, and formatting new and existing assets
- Maintains accurate procedures and records for the system and generate asset reports to identify areas for DAM improvements and/or optimization
- Supports on-going DAM user interface optimization, driving navigation enhancements according to best practices & user feedback.
- Maintain metadata requirements and values, assigns appropriate metadata for assets to ensure accurate usage rights
- Facilitates uploading of assets into the system and retrieval of existing shots/images
- Archives and purges files as necessary
- Works closely with IT Resources to registers internal and external users to the DAM system based on permissions
- Provide on-going system training for various levels of users (agencies and employees) on how to upload, tag, view and download assets from the DAM system.
- Continue development /updating of training materials for internal users
- Stay informed of latest DAM technology trends and innovations
- Coordinate with asset owners in the uploading of new file and the addition of new brands to the system
- Works closely with client, various departments, vendors and agencies to gather and administer metadata and assets for integration into the system, as well as performs an ongoing maintenance.
- Shares and manages uploads of current project from the SSLA DAM to Client DAM library.