At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting insights on automotive and advertising industry research and trends to helping the team to answer questions like how much did Chevrolet spend on Silverado advertising last year? What are the intentions to purchase a midsize sedan in the next six months? What tools are available to combat ad fraud?
Success for this position is measured by the ability to deliver reports in a timely fashion that are rich with sound insights and recommendations while maintaining and assuring the accuracy and consistency of data.
An ideal candidate should be passionate about working with data, will have experience working with large datasets, is detail-oriented, and is able to present to an audience.
Candidate experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, or other quantitative discipline.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a professional service related to marketing or advertising, preferably in a quantitative role
- Enthusiasm for working with numbers and discovering the business stories within them.
- Strong attention to detail and able to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Experience dealing with large datasets.
- Problem solving skills - Ability to identify holes in data and provide reporting solutions.
- Critical thinking skills -Capable of generating consistent and accurate reporting results
- Basic knowledge of standard automotive and advertising industry tools including Kantar, Polk/IHS, Pathmatics, comScore, MediaOcean, MRI, emarketer, Forrester etc.
- Fluency in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation. Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau is ideal.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Fluently interact with syndicated media resources to perform analysis and critical thinking, applying business objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Gleaning and communicating observations and insights from data
- Supporting media planning team for ad hoc analysis and report assignments.
- Consolidating and integrating reports across multiple sources.
- Identifying opportunities to automate analyses and identify processes for efficiencies.
- Bringing analytical rigor and precision to all reporting deliverables.
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends, as required.
- All other duties as assigned.