At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we serve.
As an Ad Operations Assistant, you will work closely with the Consumer Communications team in developing and implementing trafficking strategies, to generate successful digital ad campaigns that provide the tracking and analysis needed to measure campaign performance.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to demonstrate proficiency and low error rate in the execution and troubleshooting of media campaign launches, eagerness to continually learn and grow in the space and position, and development of advanced trafficking scenarios and strategies.
An ideal candidate will have a good understanding of ad operations and/or digital technologies, and have 1+ years of experience in ad operations, preferred.
Candidate experience should include:
- Experience trafficking with ad serving tools such as Doubleclick (DCM, DFP or Atlas)
- Experience in trafficking standard, Rich Media, Mobile, and Video ad formats
- Experience working with OBA Compliance and Brand Study and Verification partners
- Understanding of digital platforms and media in an ever-changing landscape
- Exceptional relationship management and communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SnagIt, other Microsoft Office Products as well as website debugging tools
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Proven success managing team requests and flawlessly implementing feedback
- Working as a team player in a busy environment to see a project through to completion
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently completing designated portions of the trafficking queue, which includes, but is not limited to, trafficking, QA, and distribution of tags to publishers for new or existing campaigns
- Evaluation and testing of all ad creative for compliance of site specifications as well as functionality
- Daily attention to ad campaigns and ad operations databases
- Ensure that internal processes are being followed prior to completing a task
- Working directly with partners to investigate and resolve any delivery/tracking issues in a timely manner
- Continually adapting best practices based on key learnings
- The ability to work extended hours, including weekends, as needed
- Other duties/projects as assigned