At Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Supervisor, you will work within the Global Olympic team to champion digital experiences and impactful content on behalf of our clients. A successful candidate will have previous experience in a digital agency or client services environment, and have experience leading multiple digital initiatives simultaneously. The Account Supervisor is the day-to-day client resource and advisor, with regard to capability area and a key contributor to building long-term client relationships
Success for this position is measured by the ability to derive insights from research in order to create work that is perceived by consumers impactful and integrated. We are looking for someone who is part strategist, part analyst, part tinkerer - with a sincere love of all things social, sites and digital experiences. On a daily basis, you will be largely focused on the tools, content and experiences we create for our clients’ websites and the content that shapes it.
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science
- 5-7 years of experience in a client services function within a Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Business related field
- Proven ability in creating high-impact client presentations.
- Previous experience with content publishing and syndication
- Displays a solid understanding of the business information (qualitative and quantitative) used by clients in their day-to-day activities and stewardship of the brand
- Demonstrates strong financial management skills for tracking, reporting, and working with finance and deliverables
- A collaborative spirit. This role may be called upon to support either website development or social platforms, as needs require.
- Proven ability to provide marketing and creative recommendations based on customer, channel, business and brand insight.
- Demonstrates ability coordinate strategic insights, content and integration with offline campaign elements
- Demonstrates functional knowledge of Saatchi & Saatchi Los Angeles services, as applicable to current client work.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Displays a solid understanding of the client’s business, economics, major customer segments and competitive set
- Helps drive marketing and creative strategies based on relevant customer and marketing insight (ROI, impact, etc.)
- Leads “lessons learned” evaluations at the end of a project on a tactical level
- Leads the client through multiple programs from start to finish and/or provides relevant subject expertise from capability
- Displays a professional, articulate, mature presence in all aspects of client relationship building
- Possesses a solid knowledge of the client’s business
- Leverages agency and client knowledge to identify growth opportunities
- Is flexible, responding quickly and appropriately to change
- Participates in development and use of processes to enable efficient program execution
- Takes ownership of major deliverables and smaller programs, managing them independently and efficiently
- Takes personal accountability for on-time, on budget, quality execution
- Proactively identifies/resolves program issues and knows when to push back
- Understands the impact and nature of content and platform initiatives in an effort to support the comprehensive deliverables to the client
- Articulates agency position on given deliverables with a line of sight to all parties involved in deliverables
- Other duties as assigned